Evil Omen attempts to possess my son in my dream

I had a dream where I was in a house with my son. A omen / entity engulfs the house with its presence my son runs to me scared showing me a stuffed animal wanting to attack him. I kick the toy and lock a door behind it. We try to get out of the house doors keep shutting locking us in. I struggle opening the door kicking open one another closes. ( continued )

HazyPerception

Asked by HazyPerception at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Evil surrounds us we can't see it just feel it. I begin to pray my son falls into my arms his eyes darken & he fights me. I scream once " I am not scared of you & you can't have us I believe in Jesus & he will save us." I begin to pray & stumble on my words almost as being prevented from speaking. My son fights me in anger & I continue to pray while erratically kicking doors to get out the house. Once out of the house my son is weak unable to keep eyes open.It's cloudy out. My only way out is a bike. I ride the bike while holding onto my son from falling. I look over we end up close to dark crashing tidal waves against the beach. I ask for help from a man laying on a hammock with a drink on hand he doesn't see me. My son is dying I can feel him go limp I scream and wake. Help interpreting this dream.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I think you REALLY need to pray for your son because something might be spiritually happening to him or fixing to...Did ya'll move into a new house? Is there someting strange about your house? MAybe you need to do a spiritual cleansing in your house too and pray over the house and remove anything that might be ungodly or evill. Does he have a toy that might be like that? like pokemon, dragon ballz games etc...Pray for your son and ask God to protect him and rebuke and spirits that may be afflicting him or your home just in case this dream is a sign.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• ive had dreams like that and ive also had sleep paralysis .. sure you can take this as a sign or maybe some fears of something i found out that all the evil i dreamed of wasnt just evil it was suppressed memories of a very abusive past and its still hard to sleep if it helps tho pray
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I think your best bet would be to talk to your pastor about this. Dreams are an effective way of getting our attention - from both God and Satan. It sounds like you and/or your family may be facing some sort of spiritual attack. I have had dreams similar in nature before as well. Pray, pray, pray! Pray over your house and go into each room and pray a prayer of blessing over it with your family. Consider having your pastor or someone from the church join you. One thing I also do is pray over my dreams at night and I ask God to be present in them. Remember - as believers, Jesus had given us authority over Satan, so use your God-given authority. If you have any more ?s, feel free to PM me.
    BabyBumbleBee

Answer by BabyBumbleBee at 3:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• What fear and dread your "wonderful" religion puts into you! All dreams are messages from our subconcious. You believe in Jesus but do not believe he can save you from demons. When you find out why, you will stop having this dream.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Honey all I can say is the bible says resist and the devil must flee. I'm not sure what denomination yuo are or if you even know God but I was in a church that blamed the devil for everything. They spent more time running around rebuking the devil than anything else. It makes yuo scared of evil. But the reality is simple. The bible says when you are a child of the king all you must do is love and serve God with all your mind heart and strength and the devil must flee. Don't be afraid. God is with you and I pray that by hearing this that lie you have been fed about the devil being able to touch yuo be removed! God bless you dear. Im here if you have questions or would like help :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It's just a dream.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008