EX situation. . .?

Ok so my Dh's ex has a history of threatening me and over all harassment. All beginning when I married my Dh. Apparently she thought and or still thinks he will eventually go back to her. . . not going to happen but anyhow. My Dh and I have been married for over 8 years now and all the sudden she sends me friends requests on myspace, facebook. . . you name it. . .I find this fishy and disturbing. . .
*and yes, the nice person I am I accepted them. . . you know keep your friends close you enemies closer type of thing. . .

What would you do? what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Did you talk to you husband about it?See what he has to say about it ,& then go from there.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 6:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't add her to any of my network sites. You don't have to be friends with an ex. If there are kids involved, it good to be on good terms but she doesn't need to be added as a friend to anything else.

I don't hold grudges but I also don't forget. And IMO the whole 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' doesn't mean that they have to be in your social life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think that's exactly what she's trying to do! It's her way of still being included in his life and of possibly turning something you said, around to bite you. You are giving her access to your life, if it was me, I would "unfriend" her immediately!!
    ramawin

Answer by ramawin at 2:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Personally if my hub's ex had threatened and harassed me I would not have added her, I would have denied and blocked her. I would not trust her not to try to stir up trouble and I certainly would not want her to have access to our personal business or photos.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't add her anywhere, and I would completely avoid her. Honestly, this is your exes relationship, not yours. If you've had a dicey relationship in the past, there is no reason for you to subject yourself to her. Ignore, ignore, ignore. (from experience.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If my husband's ex did that to me, I wouldn't accept the friend invites. Why? Because I would think she was spying on us. In our household, there's certain things we don't let my step-kids know so it doesn't make it back to their mother. I hope you don't have step-kids. If you do, watch what you say to them. Anyway, if she thinks you're a threat to her getting "her" man back, she probably sent you the invites to learn more about you (and your marriage) and cause trouble.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I dunno about unfriending. . . especially if you are like me, those sites are nothing big. . . it is the internet not a real social gathering although I have real friends on there. And my Dh has full access to all my accounts and is normally right there with me doing the stuff. . . the ex might be trying to weasel her way into his life. Be aware! And be secure in your relationship and know that he is YOUR Dh and she is an ex for a reason. ;) GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 3:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would totally ignor her. All she wants to do is snoop & you are allowing her to do so. Your life is none of her business.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010