Do you ever wanna get some one back?

I feel like my old mean self today. I thought I had over come this. My ex-boss was mean to me for over 18 months. I just want to do something mean...
Oh well do you feel like this? I know I won't but I so wish I could smash her...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I used to want to take things into my own hands but realized that is what Karma is for...what goes around comes around
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Me too...
    My gf ditched me last Friday night because she had had a "long day". Then on Saturday, her FB Status, was all about how much fun she had catching up with her old friends and what a blast it was to get out. WTF!!! Guess I don't count as an old friend after 21yrs of friendship.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 2:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Karma will get them, but yes, sometimes I would like to help karma along...but I don't;)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I believe that is more common than not. I get frustrated and would love to treat some people they way they did me and do the same thing. I just know that I am better than that.
    But yes sometimes I would really like to.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 2:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• LOL. At times but then I think are they really worth all my time and effort lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Some days egging the person who is annoying me house. But I refrain..................... for now.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 2:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I do in a way, but I would never take revenge on someone. I just wish for Karma to hurry up and take over. I figure if someone did something wrong they are going to get it back, it's just a matter of time.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, one person in particular. I won't go into specifics, but I no longer want to go as far as I used to. Now I just want to torture him. Karma isn't as big a bitch to get him for what he has done.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010