Do you feel like your man always has your best interest in mind and is always missing you when you are apart?

if your man hadnt seen you in 24 hours would he act like he missed you or would he act the same as usual? does he try to show that you are one his mind when you 2 are away from each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We've never been apart for more than 14 hours,but I'm sure he'd miss me if it was a day or 2

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, we just got back from vacation and by the next day, he couldn't wait to see me again. When he did, I got a huge kiss and got lost in his arms.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• yes :) but I'm sure he's not thinking of me 24/7, but I do know he misses me throughout the day. He texts me or calls me. He is affectionate when he gets home and loves my attention. There are times though when he is really stressed out or depressed that he may seem very distant, so I have to take that into consideration as well.... infact I get that way too at times. Some men though are not as verbal and affectionate as mine is though. I think in general its harder for men to communicate these things than women, so some men need to work harder at it than others, but it does not mean they care less either.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• With 23 years on marriage i do not feel it i know it ... We miss each other so we both show and omg do we make up for loss time when we do reunite.. Our jobs sometimes for the most part is why we sometimes have to be apart..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I can definitely say that he would miss me! My DH and I text each other alot when we are not together. So, for either of us not to talk or anything in 24 hours would probably feel like a lifetime to both of us!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010