Is the new video by Rhinana/Eminin really that bad??

Sorry if I spelled the names wrong. I personally love the song and think the video was done very well.
It does NOT promote domestic abuse.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 2:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I LOVE it! I love the song and the video... If you actually listen to what is being said, it's NOT promoting abuse, it is however opening the door for conversation and promoting the ability to get out and talk about it as an issue...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I absolutely love that song! I don't feel that it promotes abuse, but it does bring the issue out!!!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I had a friend who suggested that it's a song to see where they are coming from. It's an intense song. I think it's really beautiful (her voice at least), but I still think the lyrics about if she tries to leave one more time he'd tie her to the bed and light the house on fire. I think given his background that the song does sort of promote some sort of abuse because it's all about how she likes it because she likes the way it hurts.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I loved the song before the video I like the video :) That song is awesome I love the way you lie... :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I dont like eminem, he has a really fd up mind! IMO
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I just watched it and I think it's good and loved the song
    once again Eminem made me cry... *I usually don't listen to that kinda music at all but for some reason I do like Eminem
    I don't think it promotes abuse at all- I see it as just a story of a really jacked up/problem relationship
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I like this song, like others have said it opens the door to conversation. I was in a veryy abusive relationship at a very young age and no one knew about it because of all the lies that I did to cover it up, I was embarrassed by it. This song will be able to show other girls looking at that video saying to them selves, hey I'm there right now, it's not right nor ok and they can get out.
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Despite it's twisted lyrics, it's one of the most beautiful rap songs I've heard (and I despise rap; I'm a metal-head).
    I haven't seen the video but I can't stop listening to the CD! The song doesn't promote abuse; rather it opens the door to the issue.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i liked it and u know never what em gonna do in his videos...we all know he's an angry lil man...but im a fan cause he speak what he feels and keeps it real...i think it was good for rhinana after the whole chris brown drama...let face it...some people fight each other in there relationships and make up to break up...they only put it in a video...we all know a couple like this or hear about them...some learn better and work out and some end up dead or in jail...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i love that song right now it is stuck in my head
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010