orange sauce, what can I do with it?

I made some orange juice today and came up with three cups of orange pulp. I put it on the bread machine for the jam option, but it came out as a sauce (like apple sauce) rather than jam. Any ideas on how I can use it? It is not good as a spread, and it is a little bit bitter. thanks

r_b

Asked by r_b at 11:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• ok, here I am the first to answer my question:) The first time I get no reply. It might be that people don't like orange sauce??:)

Well I did some research on my cookbooks and on the internet, on some popular sites like allrecipes.com, but I found nothing that could answer my question. So I thought let's try a fruit filling cake recipe and use the orange "jam" and see how it come.

Well, I used a recipe from the 'Better Home" cook book and it came out great. The flavor of the cake is better though if you serve it the next day. If you would like the recipe, just let me know and I would love to help:)
    r_b

Answer by r_b at 5:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2008