how has your day been so far?

i just finished doing the cooking n cleaning. so im done with that now the rest of the3 day is to spend time with my kids.

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm so glad you asked! Lol. My 2 year old DD is napping. I'm trying to do some dishes while I have strong, but sporatic contractions. I'm going to lay down, and see if they slow down or speed up! (I was due two days ago)
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Fantastic... My girls have banned me from the kitchen and omg it is a welcome breath of calmness to not have to deal with our meals today..They have it all under control lol..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 3:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• ooo you are so productive! LOL SO far I cleaned the kitchen and am trying to deep clean the play room well I did go through all the toys but am kinda on break! My 2 yr old is napping and her older brother and sister are at school:)
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The day has been good so far. I got a couple loads of laundry done, cleaned a little, got my son registered for school, now my son has a friend over and my daughter is napping. i really should be getting some scrapbooking done right now.
    Glad you are having a good productive day!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• not very good. my son pooped on the floor, I cleaned it up (he helped with was cool), tripped and hurt my ankle. My son laughed at me like Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons. His speech therapy didnt go very well today either. I'm also becoming reclusive. SO drives my car to work and we are out in the country so my son and I have very little social interaction. *sigh*
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm glad some of you are having a good day. Mine sucks. I'm depressed and I hate it. I feel like I'm in the middle of a damn puzzle, can see the finish line but can't figure out how to get there. And road blocks keep popping up. It just sucks. I missed my therapy appointment yesterday, which is ok. He wasn't helping anyway, and the office sucked.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Defurred my house, at least for a few hours. Mopped, scrubbed bathrooms, scrubbed counters, dusted furniture, shook out rugs. Now I'm taking a break, then I'm going out to power wash a huge rug since the dogs decided to chew up bones and leave yucky stuff all over it... Grrrrr..... Oh well with the temps outside it should dry pretty fast!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Im at work and bringing in lots of money for the employer. So that is very productive, on the other hand I am feeling a little low today so I wish this day was over.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 3:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Slow I am at work.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Depressing, sad. And slow.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 3:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010