is this normal?

i know pressure is normal but i feel everytime i lay down like something is tring to push out im only 11 weeks is that normal? yesterday we had an ultra sound and thngs looked fine still

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I actually had this happen too iloveyall2008. It scared the crap outta me... the only time I ever remember feeling that feeling was when I as 8 months pregnant with my daughter and it was following intercourse. Does it goes away after a few minutes? If not and it's constant I would definitely have the doc take a look and make sure your cervix is closed like it should be; otherwise I think it's normal.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it does really as long as im not laying if i sit then im fine e... i dont hav an appointment til oct . 21st but i think im gonna try to get in this week since the ER visit and this whole feeling .. i dont want to lose another we have tried so hard and kept loseing them ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Stupid question but r u RH negative? of not is your hubby?
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2008