ready to feel pregnant

when and what week do u start feeling pregnant i am only 4 weeks and i am ready to feel it... i know not to rush it but............ also i am just praying to make it past the dangerous weeks so i know that the baby is ok and fine

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it differs for everyone hun. I started feeling pregnant the minute the test confirmed that I was.....if you're lucky, you'll get all the cool feelings of pregnancy, and none of the not so good ones..like morning sickness..you know..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• if you get nautious, that's when you'll feel it lol. or do you mean the belly? that's about roughly 20 weeks is when you start showing, it really depends on your body, weight, height, ect.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Are you talking about feeling the baby or just feeling preggo. I start feeling preggo at around 6 to 8 weeks. I start feeling bloated and this time I was sick. I felt the baby move around 17 weeks or so.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• just feeling preggo???
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well I started with all day sickness at about 6 weeks with both mine. It was pretty awful, but hopefully you won't have it, or have it as relentlessly. :)
    depsiua

Answer by depsiua at 4:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• oh my pregnancy came in preatty fast it was horrible because everythign was awesome except i had some horrible morning sickness and i mean horrible i was at the same weight when i had my son from the momment i conceived him but he was a healthy awesome baby. and with my first pregnancy from week 6 i was having problems it was a very high risk pregnancy so i had to be in bed rest most of the pregnancy
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2010