OMG I feel like im going out of my mind, can ne1 help? adult content

ok so im due to get my period tomorrow and i dont really have any of the normal signs of getting it, aside from a mild cramp here and there but nothing like previous months. and i usually get up in the mornings and clean the whole house b4 i sit down to watch tv or nething but today i just feel so blah and like ive been thrown into totally kos!!! all ive done today is sit on the coach and watch tv. ill get really hot but at the same time i feel cold. usually when i get my period im dry down there sry tmi but ive been really wet ever since i ovulated. and im feeling really super anxious. can ne1 give me ne1 insight to what might b going on w/ me or has ne1 gone threw the same thing b4. ps dh and i r ttc our third child. but i dont remember feeling like this the other times i was preggo.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• *shrug* all you can do is either take a test or wait.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 3:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Oh, and btw... good luck!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 3:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i would wait a week after u should have ur period u my just be having a lazy day! sorry! take a test! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2010