is it possible? adult content

We are not trying to have a baby, nor do i want one right now, because we are soon moving.
But i am feeling like i am pregnant for the last couple months now..I have done alot of pregnancy tests they keep saying neg. not preg. and i have my period every month. But i am feeling like there is a baby in my belly moving around like when i was pregnant with my dd, there is also mornings where i wake up very sick, and my breast hurt alot!
So is it possible that i might be pregnant even though all them tests came back neg?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 3:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• Well there is a show on tlc called I didn't know I was pregnant. I would think a pregnancy test would say + if you were but if you're that worried aske your dr for a blood test. That would say for sure. Good luck!
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 8:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's not likely that multiple HPT's would say it was neg. if you were actually pregnant, especially if you were far enough along to feel the baby move.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Go to the doctors or a clinic they can answer everything for you
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I've had similar sensations of movement. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm assuming it's either gas or random contractions or something. The sickness and breasts hurting could just be related to hormone fluctuations, pms, etc.

If you're getting your period and negative pregnancy tests, I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you're actually pregnant. However, that doesn't necessarily mean nothing is wrong. I'd guess it's probably just stress messing with your head, but if you're worried go see a doc.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 3:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• go c a doc to be sure
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2010