Is anyone here NOT all googley-eyed for DH?!

I'm a divorced single mom of 2 kids. I'm pregnant by a man who I was once very involved with, but not so much anymore. I see SO many good posts about DH this and DH that; and BLEH! Lol - I'm definitely happy to see you CMers in good in loving marriages, but what about us moms who arent? Maybe some of us are in shitty marriages? Maybe we have really crappy husbands? Maybe some are single and like it, or maybe some are single and hating it?! Am I the only one who notices this stuff?

nappeal

Asked by nappeal at 3:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• hmmm, I usually only ever see people complaining about their men. I'm glad to know there are SOME happy women out there.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 3:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Sorry you're so unhappy and want to see others the same... I love my Hubby. I had a crappy life before and don't ever want that back. I'm proud to say I have an AWESOME Hubby, and LOVE being married!!!!!
    I honestly don't care about anyone elses Hubby, or lack there of , anytime somethings asked about mine I will ALWAYS have great things to say!!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:40 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• DH can stand for damn husband too! LOL. I only use it because it seems to be the way everyon refers to their husband. I would just put H, but then would people know I was talking about my husband?
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I love my hubby and we are ok, but I am not googley-eyed! lolHe pisses me off on a reglar basis!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't either anymore.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i've been through the shitty husband phase and would prefer to never go back...i am all googly eyed about my SO now because not only is he amazing all on his own, but compared to my exhusband he seems all the more amazing! lol...i've had my share of complaints about all the men i've ever been with, but as much as my current SO takes care of me and loves me (i have cancer), i just dont feel right complaining about the little things.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 4:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 4:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I've been through the crappy relationship part. It was even with my DH, but that doesn't mean anything. I am happy where I am now and I have no problem telling the world that I love him and he is the greatest thing that he happened to me and my dd. Sure, we have problems, and sure there are times when we want to push the other out of a car going 70 mph down the parkway, but that doesn't change the fact that I do love him, and yes, I am all googly-eyed for my DH.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Sorry you're so unhappy and want to see others the same... I love my Hubby. I had a crappy life before and don't ever want that back. I'm proud to say I have an AWESOME Hubby, and LOVE being married!!!!! I honestly don't care about anyone elses Hubby, or lack there of , anytime somethings asked about mine I will ALWAYS have great things to say!!!!

???  I specifically said "I'm definitely happy to see you CMers in good in loving marriages", I'm just not in one; it doesn't mean I'm bitter or unhappy.  I was just pointing out that I see more 'Oh my DH is SO great' then I do 'I loathe my DH'. 

nappeal

Comment by nappeal (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Not once have i led on that my relationship is all roses.We've been together for over 13 yrs & we still have our ups and downs.We both still have issues that we work on.We've had problems in probably every area you can have problems in.And there have been times when I've wanted to say "Fuck this" but never have.Relationships are hard work but ,if you really love each other,you get thru it.And no, your not the only one who has noticed it.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 6:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010