everything makes me sick

food talking like when i breathe in drinks except water and even SOs breathe yes he brushes but god its like when he gets close i just want to throw up even when he tries to kiss me ... why ?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i felt like that for 3 months, i think when ur pregnant ur sense of smell is inhanced and it takes a lil while to get used to smells.. i am 22 weeks and still can't stand quite a few things.. and with inhanced smell it makes things taste bad too :P

i think the best thing i like is chocolate, the expensive stuff, it tastes soo good!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I felt like that too. For a whole 3months. I couldnt stand any smells, no matter if i usually loved them or not. It was a really hard time, because i was afraid of going anywhere, since everything i smelled made me sick.

I hope you feel better soon.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i just ugh cant stnad it like right now he is asleep and when he turns towards me i feel like im gonna puke and then the smell from the food our roomates cook oh god yuck usually smells good but not now they are philipino or how ever you spell it and i liek there food but god now it seems to linger its sicking now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I felt like that for my first 4 months of preganacy..I sometimes couldn't even move..Its like everything is just so strong and your weak but it gets better thank god LOL
    susanwluvs0826

Answer by susanwluvs0826 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2008