please read question! about pregnancy!

i have taken a doller stor test and it was negative im 3 weeks late however i took 3 clear blue and they were positive yay! but when i wen to get my certificate they tested with and i know it a dollar store test! it was negative i came home and took 3 more EPT! all said pregnate it was digital so i know but i cant get seen till i get a certificate and im worried i want to be pregnate but since those test were cheap can that be why they were negative im so sad i dont know weather to celebrate or cry!

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 3:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got a postive a week before my missed period with a dollar test. So idk. have them do a blood test?
    .sarahbelle.

Answer by .sarahbelle. at 3:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I had a postivie pregnancy test at home and then went to the health dept to get proof. At the HD they told me it was negative and I knew it was because they were using a cheap test. I went to a different Doctors Office and they got a positive right away. I would say that it is just the kind of test they are using. The good ones detect pregnancy hormone long before the cheaper ones do. Best of Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• "certificate"?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 3:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i found out i was pregnant with my daughter with a dollar store one good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 3:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• We've always gotten blood tests for determining pregnancy. Kind of irrefutable that way.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 3:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• it doesnt matter where or how cheap the test is . i did dollar tests and they were positive with my 3 pregnancies although with this 3rd pregnancy the second line cameout really light with no color what so ever. but either way if you took the dollar test a little too soon it may give you a false negative even if it was an expensive test your HCG levels might be too low to be able to detect it on any test cheap or expensive. either way go to your dr./o.b. get a urine and ask for a blood test to be more accurate. good luck
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i got 6 positive epts i just found it wierd that both dollar store test were negatvie maybe my hormones were not high enough for a cheap test
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Perhaps the tests were expired. It's not like they check the dates on their stuff. At least not where I live. LOL ALWAYS check expiration dates before purchasing. And just my opinon here...all tests are NOT created equal. If it's cheap you get what you pay for KWIM??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• ou can try going to a diferent doctor or ask to get a blood test done or an ultrasound
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010