• In the Spotlight:

What is a group on CM that you HAVENT seen that you would LIKE to see?

Something that you thought, hey I wonder if there is a group with this, but went to search it and there was nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A group for kids with dysphagia (a swallowing difficulty) and a group for kids w/ laryngomalacia, tracheamalacia, bronchomalacia, or any combination of those three.
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 4:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• weed smoking moms group
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Just Asperger's, not the whole spectrum. I hate asking or venting about my son only to be told how 'lucky' I am that he is verbal. I know that but it doesn't make the challenges any less important. They are two totally different beast entirely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I love it when ignorant people vote me down,just because they dont agree with me =]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• just so u know im not in a rush to get to level 15 so do what you do
    mommy16love

I didn't vote you down because I figured you were kidding. As far as others not agreeing with you... You do know the LAW doesn't agree with you either unless you are in a state that allows it for medical purposes in which case you should have stated such...

Not op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Maybe they just didn't like your response? I can't vote down yet. Lvls are dumb.
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 4:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• groups for wives whos hubbys are deployed. stay at home moms who are under appreciated
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 4:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

Maybe they voted you down because the OP asked for groups that don't exist yet. The one you want already does exist - maybe you're just too stoned to find it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Horse lovers/riders/owners group.
    ramawin

Answer by ramawin at 8:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010