my husband doesn't want to have any more kids..

Well he is 47 and i am 21 we have 1 daughter together she is 2 years old...he also has 2 other sons and he is done with kids now cause he got his girl..and i understand but latly i have been wanting another kid a little bit hes like absolutly not..What do I do..I figured we wouldn't but i am 21

susanwluvs0826

Asked by susanwluvs0826 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Well those are the problems that come with that much of a age difference.

Dont get me wrong, I do NOT judge you. Not at all. But thats something you should have thought about before you got together with him. He is 26yrs. older than you, its just normal that he would someday say "stop, no more kids".

you either love him and accept that, or you dont. ;)... But i can understand him. See it from his point of view. He is 47. He would be almost to old to see how his next kid would grow up. Would you want that? I do not think so. Let him enjoy his life with you and your little girl, and of course his other 2 kids. Wish you guys good luck :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well, you can have my husband. We are working on number two and he wants to have 5 more. Lol! I dont think he realizes that he gets the fun part and I have to carry the load. I am so not doing 5 kids. I dont think so. 2, maybe 3 but not 5! I'm sorry you are in this situation and hopefully it's not any kind of deal breaker with your relationship.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2008