Getting Pregnant adult content

I am 27 and had cancer, displasia, and PCOS. I have been having regular intimate sessions with my DH for 6yrs and still no luck. Are there any medications or regimines I should try to help TTC go smoother. Please help, all advise welcome.

M0rbidAngel

Asked by M0rbidAngel at 4:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ALong with talking to your doctor, do some of your own research. I'd suggest downloading the online book, Personal Path to Pregnancy as well as looking at the info online at www.fertilityfriend.com. You can chart your cycles, signs and symptoms thoroughout each month to aid you in viewing what is going on each month to also help with conception/or help you see a pattern that could lead you to see what changes you can make. Also, I downloaded the info. on this site to make up a book. It is called Taking Charge of your Fertility.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My surgery was minimal. Nothing removed, only lazer work and had to have my hormones bound to heal. Everything went great and I'm fine now. Dr. says I should have no problems getting PG but I can't seem to. Just wondering if anyone did anything or took anything to help it along.
    M0rbidAngel

Comment by M0rbidAngel (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You really need to ask a doctor if you can ever get pregnant. After cancer treatment. Depending on what kind of cancer treatment you had, I heard you become sterile. Did they talk to you about that?

Answer by louise2 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No, can't seem to find a doctor who is trying to help me conceive. I am on low income at the moment so the doctors around here don't care. I figured I would ask because if I have the info needed then i can go to my next appointment and tell Dr. what I want to try.
    M0rbidAngel

Comment by M0rbidAngel (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• This is something to ask a doctor. GL!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Has your doctor ever suggested clomid?
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010