what gives

i was 23 weeks late and as of yesturday i went to pic up my son and i thought af had come to visit. well she had but she was pink and now i am bleeding clots..what is going on..ive had a miscarrige b4 and im not hurting like i did then

lilyippers

Asked by lilyippers at 11:35 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you do a lot of straching or anything that would have pulled on your uteran muscels??? That happened to me at 14 weeks but mine was heavy bleeding and dark red like mens. So i went to the hospital and they said they didn't know why i was bleeding my utreas was closed so i wasn't miscarring. They couldn't tell me why i was bleeding. Stupid but everything was fine. Have you called the doctor????
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 2:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i haven't called my doc yet i was waiting to see if i stopped..yea it is dark red now and the clots have stopped im suppose to go tomorrow for another preg test ..i went to birth right last week and she told me to come back this week
    lilyippers

Answer by lilyippers at 12:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008