how many deepfreezers do you have??

we have 3 and all being used!!

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 11:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I've got the side-by-side in the kitchen, and up-and-down in the garage and a 16 cu ft freezer also in the garage. :)

Answer by Avarah at 5:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• None.... I don't know anyone who does have one!

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have a fridge that is normal size, but just a fridge. Like, the same size as the ones that have freezers, but it's just a fridge, and then I have a chest freezer in my kitchen and a stand up freezer in my basement! I use both too! My husband's late grandfather (now his uncle) has a farm, and they raise pigs and cows for slaughter. We always get fresh meat from them every year, and so the deep freezers are a necessity!!

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• WOW! learn to cook woman!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• if the anonymous was suppoesed to be a bash, we garden and hunt and they will all be empty by the summer!!

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• thats a lot of deepfreezers right there. we only have a regular fridge with a small freezer on it.

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• 2 here

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Would that I could have one. I have the freezer on my fridge, which, once you put ice in it, barely fits anything! lol I would like to get at least a small additional freezer.

So, I'm you freeze corn? I only ask because my aunt makes the most incredibly good frozen corn from her garden (long line of farmers :) ).

Answer by jespeach at 12:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Oh yeah we freeze corn. My husband's grandfather has a HUGE cornfield and we get sweet corn from them every year. I cut it off the cob and freeze it in plastic bags!

Answer by WadeMom313 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My mom has a freezer with her fridge, but not a huge deep freezer. The only person I know that has one is my grandma, and she's had one for what seems like a million years.

We really have no need for one : /

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008