How would you take it?

So last weekend my boyfriend and I had another issue.. We've only been together for 3 months and we seem to have problems every week or every other week
Well this one was that he wanted me to go and I wanted to go to his friends party.. well my pants were in the dryer and I had nothing else to wear , and insted asking me if he should wait for them to dry so i could go too.. he just left and went to the party. As I sat at his house.
after being there for 2 hours I realized I wasnt gonna be able to spend anymore time with him for the weekend so I texted him to tell him I was leaving. I then asked him what should I do? he said do what u want.. so I told him what I wanted which was for him to skip golf the next morning to do breakfast with me. He had already been golfing the past 4 days with his friend who was from out of town and sunday was his lasttime with him. But he got mad and yelled at me. how would u feel?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• At least you can see the type of guy he is now instead of spending years with him and finally getting to know him. You know that he is selfish and more considerate of himself than he is of you. I would be pissed and glad that it was only 3 months that we spent together. Move on and have fun. Don't tie yourself down to one guy. Play the field, meet lots of guys (you don't have to have sex with them), but the more guys you hang out with and date, the easier it will be to decide on the perfect guy when you meet him. Besides, you said that you have had lots of problems, weekly or bi-monthly. Life is too short to stress and be miserable. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• OMG!!!That must have hurt you so bad.You know what?I wouldn't usually advise this but,I see no future for the two of you.Youv'e only been together for a short time.Tell him it's over.sweetie.Believe me,you can & will do so much better.Get out before it's too late.Good luck & be brave little warrior!!! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would be pissed. He is an asshole. Stop wasting your time with him.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'd end the relationship. THIS is why he's not had a relationship. He can't handle them. He's an asshole.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It sounds like he is not the right guy for you. It's only been 3 months and he is treating you like this, move on!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Drop that boy fast. I speak from experience. If he's treating you like this only 3mo in no good can come of it. Get now while it's still easy. Trust me, the longer you wait the harder it will be.
    KandDsmama1

Answer by KandDsmama1 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I probably would have gone out when we was leaving asking him what he was doing.
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 4:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• He is a selfish man and is only concerned with himself and what benefits him. I wouldn't stay in a relationship with him any longer.

Get out now. He will not change.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Friend from out of town?

Did your SO tell you that he had already planned to spend all this time with his out-of-town friend?
    Maybe your SO was under the impression that he had told you. I had plans with my family and my dh comes and tell me that I can't go I would be very upset.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 4:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would ask him what was the big deal about waiting for me. (we have had the same dryer fight before) But personaly if he really wanted me to go he would have waited but he didnt. That would be telling me he didnt care :- /
    konnorsmama

Answer by konnorsmama at 4:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2010