i feel foolish ...

if i call my dr again it would be like the 3rd time in the past month i went to see him i dotn want him thinking im a basket case but im scared of loseing this baby and i went to the ER sunday because of some blood and after 3 miscarriages i went they did an ultra sound and said to follow up with my dr in 2 days but i feel like a fool .. is it wrong for me to go to the dr so much ?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh and im 11 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I totally understand you. I went crazy in my pregnancy because of a miscarriage i had years before. I went to the doctor everytime i felt something "moving" or when i had a normal pregnancy "cramp". I was always freaking out and i was so scared to have a miscarriage again. I can understand you so good :( I would like to tell you to just calm down and take it easier and everything will be good. But I know that you wont even believe it, because you are as scared as i was.

The only thing i can do is to say that i wish you lots of luck and a good and healthy pregnancy. I cross my fingers for you.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• thanks its just with all the cramps and the pressure feelings im freaked out big time im only11 weeks and i feel alot of pressure down there and its scares me ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Nope. You will never beat me. I was in the OBGYN almost every week, and called at least twice per week to talk to a nurse. Nothing was wrong... You definitely are not a basket case... Thats what theyre there for.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 11:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• lol .. i just freak cause with my son i had no problems and this one its liek everything is happening .. i want to call and follow up but idk what they wouldthink lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• No no no!! If you've had that many miscarriages, you have EVERY right to be a bit of a basketcase!! I totally would be too! Call your doc, and get that appointment, and call him anytime you feel even a bit weird! At least that's what I would do. I'm sure he understands if he knows you've had that many. I'm surprised he didn't tell you to call at any little thing!! That's what doctor's are there for, to help you when you need it. And if you call at the first sign of something, there may be something they can do. If you wait, it may end up being too late by the time you finally call. Once you get past the first tri-mester, or about 2-3 weeks from now, you won't have to call often because you'll be out of the "danger zone"
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• he saiad i was that my risk was down to 2 %
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• absolutly not. you have every right to worry about your baby.. after all it is your baby. trust me i know how you feel, im pregnant and i am a nervous reck right now. every little cramp i feel scares the heck out of me, and every time i go to the bathroom im checking for blood. you go to the doctors as much as you need to, to ensure your baby is safe. good luck to you and i will keep you in my prayers.
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• NO trust me I also had the 3 miscarriages this last year I call the Dr almost everyday. Do it if it makes you feel less stressed and makes you feel better. I do know how you feel. If calling the Dr.= less stress cal call call. :)
    nicbillera

Answer by nicbillera at 3:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Hey, I say call them all you want. That's what you're paying them for, right? =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008