Do you do things with SO/DH that you don't really like to do...........

but you do them because you know they like it? Like spending an hour in Bass Pro, fishing, hunting, etc.....

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't we all I think it is jut part of any good relationship LOL :)
    jamminmomma

Answer by jamminmomma at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• When he insists we go to his parents for the weekend, LOL. Well, doesn't always bother me, but sometimes I'm not in the mood and I'll be pissy the entire time.

Also insisting that we use some of our vacation time to go camping with his family. I HATE camping. I mean I don't mind spending time with them, but I just hate camping. Fortunately we haven't been in 4 years LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, there are a number of things that he REALLY likes that I don't really like, but I do them because well... because I'm nice and I know he enjoys it..... and those things are um.... private.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 5:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• No,he has his things,I have mine. We don't force the issue!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Probably watching football and going to his parents house. Once in a while is okay but I don't want to spend 8 hrs. there. Too much!
    KandDsmama1

Answer by KandDsmama1 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes once in a while. He never expects me to but I do because spending time together is far more important that what we are doing or where we are going.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• can i say sex during the day? thats what i do for him and i dont care for it, he should stay busy or something cause he only wants to do it when he's bored lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• LIsten to him talk?!?!?! LOL Ok, for this one, I guess you have to be around my husband a lot to notice, but he gets on one subject and he just talks about it NON-STOP for like, weeks on end! He's on this big health kick now, and he's constantly talking about what he found online about fiber and how it's good for you, and what it does to your bowels, and what his poop looks like!!!!!!! EWWW Like I wanted to hear that!!
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I watch those japanese an martial arts movies an cartoons...so boring!!
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• not really... we pretty much enjoy the same things. he is fine doing things by himself and so am i when there are things we don't agree on. he is more likely to humor me and go to a museum than ask me to do something i'm not interested in doing.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010