Does this sound believable to any of you? Kinda long please read need advice

So I found out my fiance was registered on a dating site. He had a pic up there and had written some awful things like he only wanted to be used for sex and that he was in a relationship he no longer wanted to be in and that he wasn't interested in any users or losers did not want to be anyones sugar daddy and stuff like that. Well when I confronted him he lied saying he had no idea how that got on there and then he finally said he did know about it but it was his idiot friend who had made the page. Well I also found out he had replied to a woman who was interested saying that he wanted to talk to her some more and see if there was an attraction and go from there. Now he says it was a huge mistake just fooling around at work hes so sorry and a bunch of BS like that. I know hes lied before he seems to be able to lie right to my face and I just dont know what to do. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Move on. Sorry but I would not marry someone who could easily lie to my face about a dating site which will lead to cheating later.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Kick his ass to the curb.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would leave. He's just full of lies and probably will continue to lie. You don't deserve to be used by that loser. Get him out and make sure it's with a hard toe boot on.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Liar, liar - pants on fire!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I know it's going to be so hard to do but I agree w/all of the above. He is obviously not ready to commit. No one should lie to your face like that, especially not your soon to be husband. That shows no sign of a good character and who knows what he has or will lie about anyway. First he said it was a friend that made it, but then later confessed that he did it as a joke. Maybe try some hard core counseling before you end things, but if it continues, doesn't change or even worsens. I would leave him! I'm really sorry! I hope all works out! Good luck!
    love2love1013

Answer by love2love1013 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• well i can tell you my husband did the same thing to me after we were married and we had a baby he told girls he loved them and stuff and we were already married i keep letting him appoligise out of it wellfiinaly i cought him and her writing each other and and told him he was gonna lose us i had divorce papers and everything giving him his last chance wanting to see my marrage till the end were going on three years and two years with out him talking to other girls. i trust that he has never been with another woman but i know how hurt you are now if you feel you can trust him you can but i will tell you this every time i had a feeling it was correct i wish you the best of luck and if you ever want to message meyou can i have been in your shoes and i know you need support! Just fallow your heart
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 5:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would be mad as hell and the nerve of him lying to your face. I would not let this shit go, I would say since u are in a relationship you don't want to be in by.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Sounds like nothing new for him. I would not marry him. Cut your ties now before you get even more invested.. The longer you stay, the harder it is to leave.. I am sorry but it sounds like you will have a tough road ahead with him IF you stay.. If you stay fine, that is your right but don't marry him until you are 100 percent sure he is true to only you!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well.

You know he's a liar. You know that instead of being a man and admitting his misdeeds when confronted he was a wuss and lied to your face.

Question is this..... IS this a man you still want to be with....or not?

If you want to be with him. You know that he's a liar, you know when confronted with truth he will still lie. He's not willing to be a man and tell you what it was he was doing or what it was he out their looking for or his reasons for doing it. Is that something you can and will happily live with? Is he someone who you can work through these issues with, even if he's not willing to be honest? Is he a person that may eventually fess up, but what all must happen in order for that to happen?

If you want to leave.. Leave. It's that simple. Make a plan, get your ducks in a row. Get yourself set. and then Leave him.

You have lots to think about here.

Good luck
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• He is a liar. You know that. It won't change when you're married! Do you want to marry a liar? That's the question. I wouldn't stay with him. If he is doing this and got caught what has he done that he hasn't got caught at! That's what would be on my mind.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010