Best Car seat

My DD is 4 years old 34 pounds, 39 inches tall

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My pediatrician says the best car seat is one that you can install easly and correctly every time.
    kwest_1

Answer by kwest_1 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Are you looking for a car seat or a booster seat? I just bought my son a Graco Nautilous and I LOVE it!
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 5:29 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• An American Made one
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Britax Marathon or any other Britax.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my dd has a myride it rearfaces up to 40 lbs and forward faces up to 65lbs
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have heard that if you want to do extended rear facing then make the switch to extended harnessing forward facing the sunshine kids radians and the safety first complete air make great seats. They are a little taller than the myride. They also are great seats if you want to just forward face. We had a nautius for DS which is also a great seat but he ran out of room with the crotch strap and was just not ready to be boostered so we bought him a Britax Frontier 85 which in my opinion is an awesome seat. It can be costly but if you do your research you can find it on sale. I have also heard that in some cases the nautilus makes a terrible booster seat when the time comes. What is your price range? Do you have other kids that are still in car seats?
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 11, 2010