Do you have any organic baby products that you love and would suggest to other moms?

Asked by MrsCrone1115 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• I don't know how "organic" it is, but I'm in love with the Burt's Bees baby bees line of products. My dd has sensitive skin, and this stuff is gentle enough not to give her issues.

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:09 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Good to know.. thanks!

Comment by MrsCrone1115 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• burts bees is great! not for babies but when your child grows up there is a brand of toothpaste that is sooo good! my son stopped fighting me about brushing after i found it --- TOM's natural toothpaste in strawberry! Also not organic but very natural is a line of skin care products i used on myself and my child called Aruba Aloe. you have to order that online but it smells soo fresh and is the best for really dry sensitive skin.

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• cloth diapers, gripe water and burt's bees.

and organic ergo carriers :)

Answer by mckomet at 10:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• burts bees

Answer by san78 at 7:11 AM on Aug. 11, 2010