CM

Has anyone ever had CM that just doesn't dry up after ovulation and have it end up that you were pregnant? I am having this occur with me this month (and my CM always dries up the day or two after ovulation). This time, it was wet for a couple of days, then creamy - sticky in texture for the days up to today which is 12 DPO.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 5:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I got pregnant I had TONS of the lotion type cm, and that continued for a good portion of the pregnancy.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I am also experiencing a temp that is elevated and climbing each day, fatigue and frequent urination all day and a couple of times through the night.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Could be! I remember thinking, though, that my cm didn't seem any different from usual even when I was pregnant. Sorry. Just don't know.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• This is def. a new symptom for me in any given cycle...I haven't always been charting but have always been aware of the CM (knowing when I was approaching my most fertile time of the month and then knowing that my period was approaching). THis month, I am baffled!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Take a test. The more sensitive ones should be effective at 12dpo.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think I will in the am......I made the mistake (in all my excitement!) of taking it this aft. and I read that I should've taken the first morning urine. I used a dollar store one and a more expensive one this aft and they both read negative....so, I am or I am not. I am trying to just wait until Friday as that is my expected day of my period.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• How'd it go???
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I chose not to test early after all. My temp dipped a bit this morning too so I may not even be pregnant now.. If Friday comes and goes and no period, THEN I will take a test.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2010