Sex after baby? adult content

I just had my 2nd and last child, a baby girl, 2 weeks ago today. She was 5 lbs 12 oz 20 inches. I had a natural birth with no tears. My question is how is sex gunna be? I'm already super horny, but I dont go back to the doctors until next week...i go back at 3 weeks because I had a tubal. Anyways, I've lost all my baby weight, have no stretch marks and a flat belly, not to mention huge boobs from nursing, i just feel sexy....I was very swollen after birth, but now it looks smaller than before I got pregnant. I'm just scared my husband wont enjoy sex as much, kinda like shooting a hotdog down a hallway kinda thing....and im afraid I wont enjoy it either....whats your experience?

KaylaMarie425

Asked by KaylaMarie425 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• with my other 2 it was just as good after i had the baby lol . i would wait until after your doc appt tho to make sure everything is back to normal and there is no other problems
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• make him wear a condom for extra friction, I didn't want to wait either (after both a c-section and a tubal it was a bit over a week)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• wait if y ou can but if not we did it at two week too it hurt a little at first and then it was okay.......i mean if it hurts just tell him you need to stop and im sure he will be fine!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 6:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Two vaginal deliveries of 7+ lb kids and while we did wait until about 6-8 weeks after and I did tear a little (about 1/2 inch) with both sex is really no different then it was before for me and DH says it isn't either. Our kids are 3 and 5 years now.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010