For homes with two full time working parents, what do you do with your kids while you are still at work and during their summer vacation?

Mommy2JoshNJake

Asked by Mommy2JoshNJake at 6:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• grandparents watched them.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Haven't gotten that far yet. DD's only 19 months. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. I've heard of various summer camp type activity things.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• They went to camp when they were younger also visits to relatives that live far away and then I would take time off and we would all go on vacation. They are older now and can hang on their own and with friends-they still travel about half the summer and love every minute of it!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I worked full time as a single mother, but had a varied schedule. When I wasn't home, I had a sitter there with the kids.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm a teacher, so I have weekends, holidays and summers off, and I'm able to get them on and off their school bus each day, plus I have the flexibility to take paid time off to attend my children's school functions. However, prior to my children being in full-day school I was a SAHM. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 PM on Aug. 10, 2010