Hair Color Question

Yesterday i "fixed" my hair with color fix..it had turned out green from trying to color it from blonde to brown...the color fix worked great and lightened my hair to a light golden blonde(about a level 8G) My hair is still in great shape and I am thinking of adding some more color,,,my question is this..I have 10.3G(lightest Golden Blonde by ION) and a 30D (level9, Blue/Violet base) Flaxen Blonde by Clairol(professional) and a 20 developer...which color should I use??? I just don't want to turn my hair green again..or blue or orange...am i safe with either of these colors? and is the developer the right strength??? Thanks in Advance!

ally1021

Asked by ally1021 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• well, I just "fixed" my hairs too:) I am not sure about your question, as I am not a professional, but my guess is that if you use the blue violet base, your hair might turn green again. I would suggest using the lightest golden blond or you can add some brown- there is less risk in it:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• you might want to use a red color filler just to be safe. go to your local beauty supply store and ask them to show you. then you should be able to use the color you're wanting to use.
    sublime7713

Answer by sublime7713 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008