Dd you find out you were pregnant right after you got rid of all your baby stuff?

I just cleaned out the closets. Fingers crossed that my bc doesn't fail!

Erica_Smerica

Asked by Erica_Smerica at 6:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. Kept most of it for 8 years and just got rid of it at a yard sale last summer and then in April, I found out I was pregnant. Now I have nothing and have to start over which sucks.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I better not, lol. I am getting rid of stuff as soon as he outgrows it, for I don't plan anymore.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Doesn't that come under "Murphy's Law?" lol
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• thats something i am nervous about. Not because I could be pregnant, but if I want another baby we'll have to buy some stuff all over again. We just don't have the room for storage
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:02 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• We didn't get rid of it all (carseat, stroller, swing, a couple other fairly minor things that my SIL bought for her daycare) but yes, we had that after #2. Found a carseat we liked better though, received a better swing as a gift, etc (didn't want stuff back from SIL, plus it would have put her in a bind).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010