How far along were you when your baby flipped?

My doctors say that I'm 32 weeks and 3 days today. I think I may be further along than that because my daughter flipped July 21st and I have been having pelvic pain ever since. My books and friends tell me that the baby doesn't normally flip until 8 to 8.5 months. And I'm sure she's flipped; I get lil feet in my ribs and stomach now.

JennCharisma

Asked by JennCharisma at 6:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some babies (like the one inside me) flip about 28 weeks. some wait until labor starts. it's not really an indication of how far along you are. your baby could still flip back and forth.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My first was breech until the night before he was born at just under 39 weeks. My second moved all around, but was mainly head down from about 30 weeks on so head down is no indication of how far along you are. They flip when they want to.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My son flipped around 25-27 weeks along and never flipped back over. Some babies flip earlier than others.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 7:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my baby's been head down the whole pregnancy so far that i know of - i've had a number of ultrasounds due to complications and being high risk. i think the first one where i knew which direction he was was at about 10 weeks - and every one since then he's been head down.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I was somewhere around 30-34 weeks when she flipped. Yeah all the books and people say that, but it's different for everyone. Some flip really early (like ours), and some don't flip until the last second.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:27 PM on Aug. 10, 2010