Hygiene

Does anyone out there have a husband that doesn't want to bathe? Mine takes
two showers a week, if my daughter and I are lucky. He's a little better with
brushing his teeth but not much. This totally grosses me out to the point that
we sleep in seperate rooms. He is a very good looking man and not lazy at all.
He is a workaholic. I don't get it, I'm a perfectionest when it comes to cleaniness.
It makes me sick!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• Unless is is excessively sweaty, 2-3 showers a week is plenty. Brushing his teeth, now that should be every single day, no exceptions. It doesn't sound like his parents did a very good job instilling his habits! My husband showers nearly every day, because he works out, and gets all sweaty...but it really isn't necessary to do so otherwise, and can, in fact, be harmful to your skin over time. Especially hot showers.

I am a stickler on the teeth though...just gross to kiss someone who hasn't brushed!!!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• did he just develop this problem? why would you marry someone who wont clean themselves? you cant force someone to bathe..well an adult anyway...you can just tell him its gross & you want him to clean himself. either he does it or not. obviously it does not bother him you all dont sleep together anymore. maybe he has other issues you arent aware of.
    Anonymous