anyone ever read the book 1-2-3 magic?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 7:10 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yep and saw the video and trained parents on how to use it effectively with their children if it was included in their behavior plan. And I use it with my own children
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• so it is a good investment? i have a very strong willed little one and was suggested that book
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• They have it at the library, both the video & book so you can borrow them for free! If you can't find it just ask them to get it for you from another library. I have been meaning to get it myself. It came highly recommended.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my oldest 2 are ahdh/bipolsr &adhd/odd. it has helped. my younger 3 are fine but this book really took our house out of chaos. in fact i recommeneded it to the principal at the primary school, and they implemented it....
    bzyblondmomof5

Answer by bzyblondmomof5 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes. And I took the classes they offered at our local YMCA 6 years ago... I highly recommend!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010