My S/O and I just separated about 2 weeks ago.....

But I always thought he was coming back. Today I came home to find his dressers empty and so was his side of the closet...I'm a little disturbed. Should I be? Has this happened to anyone else?.....Feel like he should have at least told me that he was gonna take his things without me there...Ugh!!!
Or should I just rejoice at the fact that now I have more closet space???

WANDY218

Asked by WANDY218 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be happy more closet space...plus you dident have to have any awkward or loud conversation with him!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well atleast he's avoiding arguing with you. Rejoice in more closet space
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'd rather have me not be there so you wouldn't have that akwardness... been there, done that and it is HORRIBLE.... Make sure you get your key back!!! I'm sorry your relationship ended but hey you got more closet space and now you can have fun and freedom lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It sounds like you will be better off. get his key
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would think that if he were departing like that he could have at least said something. Some parting words, something.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• If he left like that then be glad for the extra space.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Look me up on my profile.........

if you apply say I sent you
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Don't bother getting his key, change the locks!
    ramawin

Answer by ramawin at 8:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The first thing that went through my head, what else did he take? I would change the locks, have them re-keyed which is cheaper. They take the tumbler out from the lock and re-match the notches to a new key. Looks just like the old lock, his key will not work. I am sorry that your relationship ended. I would have a funny feeling knowing that he was there without me. What was he afraid of? Confrontation? The truth? Who was with him? I came home after church and found my to be ex-husband and his new lover, taking his things out of the house. I had to call the police because I had a restraining order out on him. He was not allowed on my property, how he got in was by breaking a window. The cops came and arrested the pair. My kids freaked seeing their dad in a police car, but they knew that dad could only come to see them with Ms. X, and Ms. X was no place around. There was a lot of abuse, all sorts.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 8:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would be happy to have closet space :) ! Men aren't worth the tears we cry for them or the heartache they give. Sometimes I wish we could meet the perfect "one" and be done with it... but then that wouldn't be life....
    Tiamarie54

Answer by Tiamarie54 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 10, 2010