Trying to conceive! Ovulation is over....I have ?'s and looking for Advice! Help Moms please!

My ovulation days are over and we've had sex more then enough times... I don't know what my bodies supposed to feel like but all of the sudden I'm extremely tired and lazy... could it be? I don't know what to look for or expect... plus to top it off... we agreed to try to get pregnant by not trying to not get pregnant. It's my first month off my pills and I don't know if I'm freaking myself out more then anything else or what... everyones bodies different but could it be happening so soon?

ussweetheart

Asked by ussweetheart at 7:32 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• how do you know you ovulated if you just went off your pills? most people don't for a couple of months.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well that's one of my questions... I've read up on how to detect it and went from my last period and my days and did an ovulation calculator and it said my best days to conceive where august 5th to well today... I'm not trying to sound gullible but this is my first time actually trying, my boyfriend has a daughter whose 6 and I've had 2 miscarriages since 08... got pregnant on birth control each time... does that mean I'm really fertile or just oops and cant carry babies!
    ussweetheart

Comment by ussweetheart (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i had two miscarriages before i the last one stuck. if you're really interested in figuring out your most fertile days get a clearblue easy fertility monitor, they work great and will tell if you are ovulating and when.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Obviously they have directions but could u tell me when the best time to take then is?
    ussweetheart

Comment by ussweetheart (original poster) at 7:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• okay well i was just llike you i am 6 weeks now i was dieting and i stopped losing weight i was tired and so hungry i thought it was cause i was exercising like 3 times a dayno i am pregnate wait till your late and test!!!!! but yes you can get pregnate days after you stop your pills
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I HIGHLY recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's cheap and VERY helpful (might even be able to find it at the library).
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:41 AM on Aug. 11, 2010