My 11 month, almost 12 month old keeps pulling her hair. Anyone else have this problem?

My daughter has been pulling her hair since she could control her hands. The last few months she has been pulling it out! I have had to trim her hair about 5-6 times in the last few months because she pulls the sides out. It starts to look like a mullet. I'm really not sure how to get her to stop. Am I the only one that has this problem? What do I do to make her stop?

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 7:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i wouldn't do anything to make her stop. it's her hair. just keep it short if you don't want it looking like a mullet. when she gets older she will stop.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't worry that it looks bad. I worry that she is pulling it out. That doesn't seem normal or right.
    MizAnn

Comment by MizAnn (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my 5 month old pulls his hair. he hasn't pulled it out yet, but who knows what could happen. don't know why babies do that.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2010