For anyone who lives near Disneyland in Anaheim.......

THANK YOU MILEY CYRUS FOR FRICKEN WAKING ME UP WITH YOUR STUPID FIREWORKS AT 11:30 AT NIGHT!!!!!!

APPARENTLY THE 10:00PM CURFEW DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU OR DISNEYLAND!!!

SOME OF US HAD TO WAKE UP FOR WORK THIS MORNING AND DID NOT APPRECIATE GETTING WOKEN UP BY THE BOMB SOUNDS OF FIREWORKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!

(JUST NEEDED TO VENT) THANKS!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I heard about the Miley Birthday Bash...that sh*t is rediculous...sorry it interrupted your sleep. I didn't have to deal with it, we left Cali 4 years ago!!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 12:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I'm sure it's frustrating, but I don't understand why you would choose to live so close to Disneyland if that sort of thing bothers you?
    Anonymous

• We have lived in the same place for over 10 years and the fireworks are so routine they don't bother us at all. BUT, they go off at 9:30 every night. NOT 11:30 when more people are sleeping!!!!
    Anonymous