More Movie Quote Fun...

"Many centuries ago, that's where the Queen lived. She was treasured by all of Europe, famed for her incredible beauty, but also vain and selfish. Her world was her own reflection. It was on the Queen's wedding day that the plague arrived. The King was the first to die. His bride built a tower. She locked herself away, safe from the horrors below. But what she forgot, was that plague is carried on the winds. When she first fell sick, and her gorgeous flesh began to rot away, they say you could hear her screams across the oceans."

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Another one I love! The Brothers Grimm! I seem to miss out on so much when I go to bed lol.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Man I usually nail these. This is a good one!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:17 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I would think SOMEONE would have known it... That quote has 90% of the plot in it... Total give away!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Aug. 10, 2010