Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I go to get my DD tested for allergies?

My DD just turned 1 and we're supposed to be giving her cows milk now but I'm afraid she might be lactose intolerant like her dad. She has this small red dry skin looking patch on her cheek now and I'm scared that its due to giving her dairy or possibly something else.

Answer Question

Asked by rachaelma at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Her regular doctor or pediatritian is the first place to start. If she needs a specialist he/she will be able to refer you to one.

    Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.