elctrical shocks in arm/ any medical students please help!

So I was doing a job today scrubbing and steaming dirt off of brick walls,I started feeling like something was crawling inside my arm in various spots,then what felt like a shock,or something go through my right arm. Now I think I have carpel tunnel cause I get writers cramp easy,and I can't turn a screw driver without pain,I'm wondering if exertion from scrubbing is causing pinched nerves from my neck and shoulders to make these sensations in my arm?.... I had pulled a huge log out of my mom and dads land when I was 15,and had pulled muscles and damaged some nerves between the shoulders and my neck. Sometimes I have to get these huge needles injected into my shoulder to relieve the pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Health

• So it wasnt an electrical shock??? If it was then go to the emergancy room immediately.

It sounds like you should see a doctor anyways. See a chiropractor because it could be a muscle problem. I have had issues that caused pain in my shoulder similar to what you are describing. Research pain and what types of specialists you could see.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• ouch sounds painful .. id c a doc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:09 AM on Aug. 11, 2010

• I doubt it's carpal tunnel syndrome because it's not in the right place, but it sounds like it could be a pinched nerve in your shoulder or neck. Chiropractic care could be a good idea.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Aug. 11, 2010