OMG, DID YOU HEAR THEY THINK THEY FOUND THE BODY OF

THE 2YR OLD FROM THE CAMP GROUND Sylar? Here we go again, another innocent child, & again they're looking at the the step-mom. I'm not downing step-mom's there are many out there I'm sure who treat step-children like their own. But, it's so sad these last 2 National News cases were young children with step-moms. Then of course we have the Biological Mom in Florida who's chgd w/ killing her little girl? I am just so shocked at anyone who can even THINK of killing, let alone an innocent child. Has anyone else heard about this case? What are your thoughts on these cases lately? Why the hell don't they just as they saying goes , "If you love it enough set it free" or something like that. Let the parent go, stop killing the poor innocent children. If you don't want children, don't have them, or get sterilized, but stop killing so many children. This the birth Mom had 4 in 6 or7 yrs and gave them all away, not adopted gave away

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just goes to show you have more to worry about in your own home than you do on the street. Heck, most abduction, rape, and abuse cases happen because of close family members or friends, not complete strangers.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes I'm watching it on nancy grace right now. Its so sad.
    ashleys2girls

Answer by ashleys2girls at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i saw it a couple of weeks ago while sitting in the food court with my 3yr old son. i didn't hear it, just read what was flashing on the screen. i felt bad, but they said it was a campground so i dismissed it, thinking and kind of hoping they'd find the boy at least by the end of the day. i'd even txted my dh about it. the other day i happened to see the news (i don't watch it much) and saw he was still missing, and they'd mentioned that another child had gone missing there before, i got worried, and felt bad for the parents. i was trying to keep up with it, but with my own kids' cartoons, dh and his stupid shows, and family we're living with that watches their own stupid shows, the news is rare. i never even get to see what i want to watch, because i'm the only one that watches it. ggrr
    can you post a link so i can read up on what's going on? thanks
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• So sad...
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You can seeNacy Grace on: NancygGraceCNN.com
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I agree with rkoloms about a family tragedy. The news people just need to leave the families alone in peach at times like that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Well I guess the death of a child, esp. killed at the hands of someone who was suppose to love and protect him, is news worthy to some. Lets hope it NEVER happens to you. I agree maybe with giving the family some peace and privacy, but it's some times the price yu pay when you KILL! and it's such a sad situation.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• IT makes me literally sick to think about mothers, wait they dont even deserve the title of "mother", killing their own children or their step children. I watch Nancy Grace alot, I am a huge fan of hers, but there are nights I have to turn the show. I can only take so much info about these horrible people.
    How terrify those last minutes had to been for those babies. I pray God is with those children and their families. And for the so call mothers- may they have to answer to the courts and God. These people and other sickos are the reason I am so paranoid about where my children get to go- when family has to have them back home, etc. The world is so sick these days. The days of girls having slumber parties and kids riding bikes til dark are over.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I think Nancy Grace would make anyone look bad no matter what happens! I dont always believe the bull!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 11, 2010

• Why is a family's tragedy newsworthy? It sickens me that people know more about a missing child then pending legislation in Congress.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010