I need a few pictures printed

So, I need some pictures printed online. I don't need 100 and I don't need 50. I would like various sizes of about 4 or 5 photos (8x10, 5x7, and wallets.) What site would you recommend? Who has the best deals and/ or coupon codes?

mom2trewife2vic

Asked by mom2trewife2vic at 12:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• shutterfly.com is REALLY cheap, and they give you free prints (20 I think) when you sign up. I love that site and use it every time. I've checked out others, but I still think this is the best one. They also send out promotions by e-mail all the time for free or discounted things. They're awesome!!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i go to walmart and they will print ur photos for u and u can pick them up anytime and they are quite cheep,, u have to pay for them first is the thing do if its digital pics make sure they are not pixilated other wise the big ones turn out crappy
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I like Shutterfly too, I've used them a lot -- they will also ship your pictures to whomever you need, so its great for sending pictures to grandparents. (Plus you don't end up with pictures sitting there and you saying "I really should mail those off"... ) I've also had good results with the Best Buy photolab if there is one near you, and I know a lot of people use MPIX.com -- Generally I avoid WalMart, WalGreens, CVS because you never know what you'll get quality wise. An old machine, or attendant that doesn't have a clue and you can end up with washed out or poorly colored photos. You kind of have to experiment and see if the one around you is any good.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Check out the Costco site! www.costco.com It's great & very easy to manage.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I've used shutterfly.com too and I also use yorkphoto.com. I think both places do good work. York is usually a little cheaper.
    kcleary

Answer by kcleary at 1:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I used to work in the photo lab at Walgreens...so I'll always recommend them =] Their interface is very easy to use on the site, plus once you register on the site you'll be registered in your local store as well. If you ever want to go get stuff done there all you have to do is give them your number or last name and you'll already be in the system :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008