What husband would you rather have?

Option 1: A man who puts in lots of hrs at work. Hardly any weekends and when he's home he's still working. That supplies a upper middle class living. Bigger new house, blinged out vehicles, a couple big trips a year, boats, 4 wheelers, nice clothes, salon extras, spending cash. But, other than trips, you don't see him often. With the kids most of the time staying busy.

Option2: A man who works a 40hr week job. Supplies you with an average home, second hand shopping and outlet grocery stores, limited travel due to expense. But, he is home by 4 every day, and has all weekends off. etc.

Which one would you pick and why? Just curious

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 8:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The husband who is home. Things don't mean much to me. I married my best friend, so I want to spend time with him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Number 1... He will be able to afford to retire early and we'll have time together then, but in the mean time my kids will get the best options for everything in life.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• why does it always have to be one or the other?! haha. I think that if you want to be loved and cared about pick number 2, but if you like the lifestyle where you are by yourself all the time but get everything you want.. then number 1....
    Tiamarie54

Answer by Tiamarie54 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Option2: A man who works a 40hr week job. Supplies you with an average home, second hand shopping and outlet grocery stores, limited travel due to expense. But, he is home by 4 every day, and has all weekends off. etc.

***
    Because I didn't wait until age 32 to get married and age 33 to start having children, to do it all solo!!! I could have done Option #1 on my OWN!! :o) Besides...no one on their death bed ever wished they spent more time at the office!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i have number 1 right now.. and it is nice but gets lonely
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• # 2, i would miss my hubby and the kids would to, that special time is important for a family
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I will go with option 2 and that is what I have! Granted nice things are a plus but you know what, family is more important and spending time together
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 8:53 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• #2
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• The second option.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Option 2. I don't care for material things. I would rather have the person i love home with me then a nice new car.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 10, 2010