Would you rather have a fit husband or a so so hubby?

Would you rather have a hubby who is fit, well groomed and confident. And all the other women notice.

Or a hubby that's in average health. And flies "under the radar"

Just curious

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 9:06 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Fit! Give me lean and muscles! <3
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 9:07 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• hehehe LOVE it!
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I don't care as long as we love each other. I didnt fall in love with my husband because of his body, I fell in love because of who he is. Looks shouldn't matter.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I agree with mommy of two388. I fell in love with my husband because he was sweet and handsome to me. I don't care what other people think of him I love him for who he is.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:13 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm actually not into the good looking / fit kinda guy much anyway so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Having been married twice, not something I am proud of, the first was buff, but sadly, gay. The second was a real dud in the looks department, we loved each other, but his apron strings to momma he could just not let go. He still lives with his parents to this day. I love him, but he does not know how to love. I see my ex and his she-male, (transgender) and I am so thankful I don't have to wake up next to that ever again.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Thats a hard one, I am dating a guy who is very fit and has been with lots of women.... I guess as long as he is coming home with me thats all that matters
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It's all about respect, confidence, kindess, and humor, sense of family, & attitude to me. I love my hubby for who he is & how he treats me our child & others. I'm blessed! =)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I'm not saying I prefer either.... Just curious if anyone prefers what comes with a fit man, or do they want to be left alone. My hubby started working our recently. he's looking quite good;) But we both crack up laughing as he get hit on now. Yet ignored for years. It's funny.
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Fit, but no muscles... I like a man that others notice though... Really, it's the best accessory there is to have a GREAT looking guy on your arm!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:35 PM on Aug. 10, 2010