How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

It's a big milestone for most people, I was just curious how you spent yours? Any fond memories, if you can remember that is LOL!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• PREGNANT AND MISERABLE
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My hubby (my bf at the time) and I went and got massages. Then we went out to a nice dinner with my parents and then we went to a cigar bar with a bunch of friends and I ended up dancing on the deck and had a blast!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• my mom had a party FULL of liqour and what not for me at my sister and i spent it taking prengnacy test after pregnancy test and she spent it passout on the couch at my sister place.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I worked. By the time I was 21, I was way past the "it's cool to drink" stage, plus I got tired of all the "you gonna get blasted" questions, so I just went to work.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:30 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I wasn't a mom at the time and had no care in the world. And since I live in New Orleans, I of course went to Bourbon Street!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• very pregnant, I went out for chinese food. No drinks for me ...
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i was pregnant went to the casino with my mom aunt and grandmother mostly just to eat at the buffet
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 9:31 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I drunk a lil with my hubby...but earlier that day I spent it with my little guys and they baked me a cake and even decorated it. It was great.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• At the Sam Adams brewery will I guy I had a hot crush on. Fun Fun!
    shellbell75

Answer by shellbell75 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• i had just had my ds, he was about 3 months old. we had JUST moved out of state, so we all went out to mexican, i ordered a margarita, and didn't get carded! i was so upset lol. guess the guy saw i had a kid and figured i needed it LOL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 10, 2010