What are some crazy cakes you have made or eaten?

I have made my mom a Kitty Litter Cake since she loves cats and her birthday is April Fools Day, lol.

I also had a toilet cake made for my daughter for completing potty training. :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 9:36 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i dont think i could eat that!! lol i worked in a bakery for a while and our decorator did a couch, a watermelon, and a hamburger.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Eewww!!! That's so gross. Probably a good Halloween idea though! Also, a great idea for April Fool's day... gross and cute at the same time - classic.

My husband and I made a Monkey shaped cake for our son's second birthday. It was just two tiered chocolate cake with two tiers of cup cakes for ears, a muzzle made from a third layer, and two cup cakes for eyes. It was soooo cute! My son asks for monkey cake every night after dinner now...

We made a simple whipped cream frosting and I added chocolate syrup for color and then we shaved a dark chocolate bar all over for the fur. It was truly adorable, and sad when we destroyed it! Although I'm glad to say that every last morsel was eaten :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• oh and a boob cake for one of the guys that worked there. and a few penis cakes with cream filling for customers. complete with sprayed black coconut for pubic hair.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I made a topsy turvy cake for my 10 yr old last year. Fun, and it turned out real cute, but very hard work. Fondant is not the easiest thing to work with. lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Kitty Litter Cake, lol
    Memigen

• Lol, I'd love to see the monkey cake! The others you spoke of jennifer.. I'm sure would mke someone blush. ;)
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2010