peeing every 5 mins.. adult content

i know pregnant women go to the bathroom every 15-20 mins to pee. but im absolutely going nuts !! i feel as if my bladder is about to burst if i don't ''go'' that instant. but when i sit on the toilet, hardly a few drops drip out. i push and grimace and thats it! im done. i clean up myself, get up and as soon as i walk out of the bathroom(sometimes as long as 5 mins) i feel as if my bladder is about to burst again !!!! its crazy !! :-s
has this happened to any one of you during your pregnancy ? btw im 35 weeks, maybe thats why i'm going through this torturous time .. !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be the pregnancy, but I would get a test for a urinary tract infection, just to be safe.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Make sure you do not have UTI.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• yes! been there! and i absolutely hated it when my kids decided my bladder what their personal trampoline. i was in there literally every 3 minutes. and i hated the midnight runs. just when i lay back down in the bed, i'd have to go again. i'm so glad that's over! GL though, it'll be over soon. :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• next time you go to the doc tell them and have them check you for a uti.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• it seemed like i was peeing that much but mine was breech and kept kicking down there making me feel as if i had to go all the time
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 12:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2010