Do you feel your husband or sig. other is capable of protecting you?

In any situation....do you feel safe with them? Do you feel assured that you can entrust you and your children's safety in them?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 9:42 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think he could, but my instinct would be to be the protector. I'm trained for crisis situations.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes I do. He is big on safety and will always be on the look out for us. I never worry less when he's around.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• absolutely!
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• absolutely! i feel much safer when he is with us. he would give his life to protect us.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have no doubt in my mind that my husband could protect me and our kids!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• My husband is a former army guy and yes I know in any situation he would do his best to keep me and my kids provided for and safe.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, although I seriously doubt he would ever have to - he looks pretty intimidating and most people wouldn't cross him.

Answer by missanc at 9:51 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• totally! physically, emotionally, and financially. he's always there for us. when i was very preggo with ds (7 months), we were at a superbowl party. one guy got too drunk, started an argument with a guy sitting next to me, and tried to jump him. he had to jump over the coffee table to get him. dh saw what was going on before it even happened, the guy was in mid jump, dh jumped up so fast and had him in a headlock before i even knew what was happening. turns out the way he jumped, he would have landed on ME, not the other guy. the guy was so mad, but they made up after he cooled off and dh went out to tell him why he did it. he ended up apologizing to me...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yes, in all sorts of ways. He's very intimidating looking so I don't think very many people would mess with him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I've never thought about that actually. Not that I can remember anyhow.
    Thinking about it now .. I can't say that he would be the one to initiate protection. That would be me. I'm more aggressive then he is, I'm more confrontational, and I'd probably be the first to swing a punch then he would. He'd protect us if he had no choice, but I don't think that he'd get that chance. I'd be the first in line.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:18 PM on Aug. 10, 2010