Should I go...

I have been talking and hanging out with this guy for 3 days... today I had a bad feeling that all of it was over. I was texting him and ask him if we were gonna hang out tonight and he said yeah (we got a movie and we were supposed to go to his game together) I just got a text from him saying that he was at the field, that he got asked to play... should I just go down there or do you think he is blowing me off. It 642 and his game wasn't supposed to be until 845.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds weird. But if he was blowing you off, I don't think he would tell you where he was. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he got caught up and just plain forgot what the plans were. Guys can be stupid like that.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• I have no idea if he's blowing you off. Is this the first time he has? or is there a pattern? I would think that he should have told you there is a possibility ahead of time before telling you he was going to do something. But you'd really have to look at his history and go with your gut to determine this.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:46 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Maybe he just needed some space. If he is truly playing and he wanted you there he would have said hey come watch me play.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• You've only been talking to the guy for 3 days is what you're saying?
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 9:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Maybe he's practicing. 3 days isn't very long to know someone and suspect he's lying, if you go down there it's not going to look very well. Take his word for it. Or maybe he just wants space like another PP said.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Yea, you'll look crazy if you go...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Take his words for the truth. He is building trust, and tho you just met him, has not given you any reason to doubt his integrity.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2010

• It doesn't sound like he was blowing you off. Asking him if he'd like you to join him. Don't play games or read into something that isn't there. If you want to know, ask him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2010