Excessive feminine moisture

I'm overweight, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I feel like my body produces a very excessive amount of "feminine moisture". I didn't realize just how much it was until I was wearing some light gray cotton jammy pants (that were snug) with no undies on. I went to the bathroom (the mirror is directly across from the toilet) and when I was pulling my pants up I noticed in the mirror that it looked like I had peed myself, but I hadn't! I mean at least 5" down my thigh on both sides was so wet that the light gray looked like dark gray. What can I do to stop being so friggin moist? Besides wearing a panty liner? What could be causing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• I have had a problem with excessive vaginal discharge my entire life. I have had to wear a pantyliner daily since a teenager. Sometimes I have to change 2-3 times a day. I have been to many doctors and had numerous tests done. I have been told by everyone that this is completely normal and that some people are more moist than others. I guess it is better than being too dry, especially if you are sexually active. As long as it doesn't change color or smell foul, then you should be fine as far as infections are concerned. Just keep an eye on it and if you notice any changes, contact your doctor.
    Anonymous